domingo, 19 de octubre de 2008

That is what I am!!


I am brown hair, stubborn.
I have green eyes, curious, always watching, learning, saving...

I am blocqued, sad, I can cry and smile as the same time.
I can teach you to smile and I can surprise you crying and became you laugh.

I always look up, I always have the sky above, blue, calm, prepared to run away through it.

I believe in people, common power to change little things around, I know I never walk alone, I know, I never work alone.

I believe in my friends, in their ideas, their helps, their hands and in their support.

I know I have many things to do, to change, to show, to tell, to act... I would like to know how I can.

1 comentario:

Esther Moral dijo...

nuri, please, post all your photographs in trees, around the world!!

regards,